More and more, people are becoming aware of how wasteful we can be. We are all trying to be more green and be more efficient with our resources and we can make a big difference with just a few small steps.
One of the small steps I take is using leftover water to water my plants. Here are some places to "find" water for your plants:
- Water or ice cubes left in glasses after supper.
- Water from boiling eggs or noodles (cool it first).
- Water left in a water bottle after school, practice or a workout.
- Old ice cubes in the freezer.
- Melted ice from a cooler.
I'm sure you'll think of many more, too!
Get more Works for Me Wednesday tips at Rocks in My Dryer!