2/21/08

There Goes The Week Again.

I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday!!! What a week it's been! Whew!

I've been writing posts in my head, but I just haven't had time to sit and type any of them out.

It has been SO COLD the past couple of days! I mean bitter, freeze your nose hair, make your eyes water and your face lose all feeling cold. We're in the mid 20's right now, so not too terribly bad, but toss in that wind chill and BRRRRRRRRRRR!

I hope to get back this evening and write a post with some substance, but first there is the matter of baking something for the school bake sale tomorrow, tackling the bathroom faucets with an old toothbrush and filling out the plethora of papers sitting in the kitchen- that counter is under there somewhere, I just know it!

Since we have family out of state that keep up on all of our doin's through our blogs, I have to tell you all that Matthew has been invited to be in the gifted program for math and reading next year! This is purely for informational purposes and has absolutely nothing to do with feeding my motherly ego. And if you'll buy that I've got an extra Golden Gate Bridge laying around that I can sell you real cheap.

Okay. I'm off to bake and cook supper and clean. Wish me luck on getting back to post tonight!

No comments: