1/9/08

Just Call Me Dr. "Do Little" Tonight

Man am I tired!!!

I had a relatively easy day at work, but by the time I got home, started supper, fed the dogs, finished making supper, realized I had for gotten to make more iced tea and cleaned up from supper, I was whipped!

Mike had run to his parents' house, Matthew was playing on the computer and Steven was playing his video game. I sat in my recliner covered in my nice warm blanket and intended to take a cat nap. Only problem was that I couldn't fall asleep! I closed my eyes, turned on my side, turned on the other side and wound up watching a movie on TV.

Not a single "z" caught!

I do feel a little better and I'm glad I got to sit and do nothing for a little while. I've had a busy week and we're still trying to get into the swing of being back in school, so I deserved it.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

why is it I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat, EXCEPT, on those rare occasions when I actually have the oppurtunity to cat nap??

Stephanie Appleton said...

Oh I've been dragging all week. I've had to kick my own rear end to get anything done, and there is a lot to do! UGH!