10/31/07

Happy 1st Blogiversary To Me!!!

That's right! Time to get all fancied up! Gals put on your party dresses and guys dust off your cufflinks! Today is my FIRST Blogiversary!!!!!

One year ago today, I signed up with Blogger and began my journey into blogging.

I have spent countless hours posting memories, tips and Steven-isms. I have gotten better acquainted with family both near- Mandy & Cheryl- and far- Tim, Stephanie, and family. I have made many new friends- Rebekah, Margaret Sally and Lisa to name a few. I have passed on some of my thrifty links and tips and have told you so many things about me.

A lot has changed in my life since I started blogging and I am glad that you all have come along for the ride! I can't wait to see what's in store for my next year!!! Thanks so much for reading!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeay! Happy Blogiversary. It has been wonderfully fun reading your blog. And I can't wait to see what's in store for you this coming year. :-)

Rebekah said...

Happy Blogiversary to you. I missed my blogiversary, snif snif.

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

Yea! Good for you! I do enjoy reading your posts Mike go hunting yet?

Cher said...

I've so enjoyed your blog. And Stephanie's and Tim's and Mandy's. I wish more family members would create one!

Stephanie Appleton said...

One year already?! It seems like you just started this!

Congrats on the venison! That is good craziness!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

i have been out of the loop = haven't turned on my laptop for days.

Happy Bloggaversary!!