10/29/07

Daily Doin's

Today was a kinda crazy day, but then again, what Monday isn't?

It wasn't one of those roll out of bed groaning cause it's Monday kind of Mondays--- just strange. Most of the people I had to deal with were surprisingly cheerful for it being a Monday and work went really fast.

Let me tell you, I really needed a day like that right about now.

Minor Gripe: Even though I stopped by and talked to the manager at work (who works in another building), I still have no idea what is going on with my job. I am in a kind of limbo right now. It has its benefits, don't get me wrong, but it is still frustrating. I worked a different position on Friday and I really liked it. I like where I have been, but the change of pace was a welcome one. I am a very social person and the job I worked Friday was very compatible with my personality.

I got lucky today and my neighbor gave me 2 pair of pants and 2 shirts tonight. They fit so nicely! BONUS!

I really should get moving here. I have a mountain of laundry that won't take long to multiply if I don't toss some in the washer like NOW! I like to load it up and add the detergent at night so all I have to do is start it up in the morning. I can usually get it washed and in the dryer before I have to leave the house. Sometimes I am even motivated enough to do a second load in the afternoon or evening.

Not much else besides that going on for now. I'll be back tomorrow to type up some more riveting news of my day-to-day for you. I know you'll be on the edge of your seat until then!

No comments: