7/21/07

You Get $10, I Get $10

Since Stephanie first told me all about Ebates, I have been hooked. I haven't bought a thing online without going through Ebates first.

It only takes a couple of extra clicks to get cash back on things you are already purchasing!

I got an email from Ebates today giving me a little reward for being a loyal Ebates user. I'm going to need your help, though.

If you click on the link below, sign up for Ebates and make a purchase at one of Ebates many, many online stores before August 14 you and I will EACH get a $10 bonus!! What could be better than that?

Here is the link you must use in order for each of us to get our $10 bonus:
http://www.ebates.com/doublebonusoffer/index.htm?id=32644971

You also have to put in my email address mhlessiter@zoominternet.net in the 'Friend's Email' line.

Ebates itself is not a store. What you do is go to Ebates before you shop online. Find the store you wish to shop at on the Ebates stores page and click on that link. A percentage of your purchase will automatically be added to your Ebates account and every 3 months, you'll receive a BIG FAT CHECK with all of your savings! It is so easy and your Ebates membership is free!

Sign up today! Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments: