1/3/07

What can only be described as cruel and unusual punishment

Well, they've done it! Shannon and Chilihead are torturing the whole bloggin' world with something...

I'm a sucker for a good mystery or puzzle and this qualifies for sure. They're announcing this "thing" at 12:01 AM central time! That means 1:01 here and staying up that late just ain't gonna happen. I'm already sleep deprived enough and I do love my sleep.

I guess I'll just have to skip my news-watching/dozing off on the couch after DH goes to work in the morning so I can find out what is going on because with those two in cahoots, it's bound to be fun!

Anyone else racking their brains on this one? Anyone? Buehler? Anyone?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Guess I know what blogs I'll be visiting in a few minutes, huh? hehe! You've definetely got me wondering whats going on!!