For my second Thursday Thirteen post, I think I'll name 13 80's songs I love! I love all different kinds of music, but 80's is just about the best for be-bopping along to in the car. I'm sure you'll agree.
13 80's Songs I love!
1. Jessie's Girl. Come on! Rick Springfield... need I say more?
2. Hit Me With Your Best Shot. Pat Benatar ROCKS!!! This is the ultimate girl power song!
3. Turning Japanese. I can't get this song out of my head when I hear it. Now Dr. Pepper has graciously decided to torture me with it by changing the words and playing only the tiniest bit of it in their commercials. I WANT MORE! I really think so!
4. Don't You Forget About Me. The theme song to the Breakfast Club and an awesome song! Makes me want to slide around a corner and tape somebody's buns together!
5. You Give Love A Bad Name. This is from my Bon-Jovi phase which I have never completely grown out of. Let's face it... who would want to?
6. Need You Tonight. By INXS... sexy, sexy, sexy!
7. I Wear My Sunglasses At Night. You're singing it now, aren't you? Oh, yes you are!
8. Bad To The Bone. Bbbbbbaby! That's a great one to sing to! Makes you feel like a bouncer!
9. Take My Breath Away. We all wanted Tom Cruise to leave Kelly McGillis for us. Now... not so much..., but great song anyways!
10. Tainted Love. Who can resist singing this one! We all know it (bom-bom!)
11. True. We all wanted them to play this at the school dances so we could slow-dance.
12. Our Lips Are Sealed. Who doesn't love the Go-Go's? Great slumber party song!
13.Never Gonna Give You Up. how can such a rich, deep voice come from someone who looks about 12 years old? I just like this one... I don't know why.
So there you have it! 13 great 80's songs. Leave your favorite 80's song in comments!
For more Thursday 13's go here and here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants