11/14/06

Tackle It Tuesday: Hall Closet

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



This is my first Tackle It Tuesday post and I picked a doosie to tackle! The only reason I decided to undertake such a large project for my first one is that it REEEEAAAAALLLLLLLYYY needed done! I've been avoiding this closet like the plague and it shows! I can't even remember the last time I purged this whole closet. It's about 4 PM and I still haven't finished it, but I've been doing a chunk here and a chunk there. Plus the fact that I babysit interferes greatly with housework. LOL!

This closet is where everything gets shoved when I don't have a place for it. My Grandma always says to have a place for everything and everything in it's place... well this is my place for everything!

Below is my progress so far. Thank God it isn't called "Finish It Tuesday!"

Click here to view the finished closet!


3 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Wow!! That is a big undertaking. You will feel so relieved when it is done. Great job:D

R'acquel said...

Wow! That is a big one and it's already looking 100%. Good on you for facing it. Nice to have you on board and good luck with finishing it ;)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

HOLY COW - that's a full closet!!! How ever did you get it all IN there with out it falling out? LOL I need the secret as I have a closet EXACTLY like that - only everything falls out ontop of me - and anyone around me as soon as I open it (woops did I just say that?!) *smile*

Maybe its a good idea for a tackle of MINE hmmmm! :)

I am being lazy tonight - did a tackle - my son's room, but dont feel like actually posting about it - visiting is soo much more fun - though you can visit we got lots of fun pictures of Zachary on his birthday! :) *Shameless promotion!*