11/7/06

More movies to add!

Okay, so my sister got me thinking about more movies that I had "forgotten" on my post earlier this week. EVEN THOUGH I clearly stated in said post that the list was "just a few of my favorites", here are just a few more:
A Chirstmas Story (love the 24 hour marathon on Christmas day!)
Raising Arizona
Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels
National Lampoon's Vacation, European Vacation, Christmas and Animal House
Road Trip
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
The Freshman
Sixteen Candles
The Breakfast Club
Little Shop of Horrors (the 80's version)
Johnny B. Good
Pleasantville
Blast From the Past
The Spirit of '76
Dazed and Confused
The Naked Gun
Airplane
Airplane II
She's All That
Not Another Teen Movie
Big Girls Don't Cry
In The army Now
Son In Law
Encino Man

No comments: