11/7/06

EXTRA! EXTRA!

I know this is my third post of the day, but I have to keep you coming back for more! I jsut wanted to announce the debut of my cousin's son's blog "Eleven in the woods"! My cousin Tim and his lovely wife, Stephanie got me into blogging and now Kellen is on the scene! Actually, he's been at it much longer than I have. Mostly he's done school work on it which is a great idea! I mentioned to my son, Matthew that a blog would be a great place for him to type up entries about books he likes or what he's doing in school or sports. What a great way for kids to hone their typing and grammar skills! It's also a great way to get them to review what they're studying without them really knowing it. Welcome to blog-land, Kellen!

Drop by and leave him a comment! Don't forget to check out his links, too. My boys love the Lego Star Wars link!

No comments: