7/1/10

Will You Take Me Back???

Okay. I seriously miss blogging. It's been a coon's age since I last posted and though I keep touch with several blogging buddies on Facebook, I miss so much that is going on by not keeping up with my own blog and reading others.

What I need to do is give it another go and not berate myself if I can't crank out a post everyday like I'd like to. I've also had several companies contacting me to do reviews and posts for them and I really feel like I owe it to my readers (if I have any left, that is) to pass on my "professional Mom" opinion and information. I do still read blogs for that type of information, so it only makes sense to reciprocate.

So I guess my question is, are you ready to come back and listen to my babbling and opinions? Cause I'll give them whether you like it or not. :o)

3 comments:

Leslie M. said...

HI! I'm still here! Do whatcha can and don't be hard on yourself and you don't owe it to anyone! Have fun and you don't have to post everyday!

XOXO
Leslie
Leslie Loves Veggies
http://www.leslielovesveggies.net/

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

You are still in my reader, so if you post, You will know that I see it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yep, I was surprised to see you come up in my reader too! I won one of your giveaways.

Welcome back :)