10/13/08

Am I Back on Track YET?

The answer to that is, "I HOPE so!"

Whew!

My unintended (and unannounced) bloggy break was the result of several different things beginning with a power outage. I'm not making excuses, though. I also just didn't jump back on the blogging bandwagon when I should have.

I've missed everyone and I gather from my bloglines that you have been super busy, too. I wasn't as overwhelmed with posts to read as I thought I'd be. That was a bit of a relief. I promise to spend some time this week catching up on my blog reading as well as posting.

I hope you're all doing well and feeling frisky!

We've been trying to finish up all those outdoor projects before the dreaded "W"-word arrives (winter). There's always so much to do and so little time... painting, storing things in sheds or under a car cover, cleaning and upkeep.

I also like to stock up on food items and paper goods this time of year. There's nothing worse than being low on something when a snow storm or below zero temperatures are on the way. I watch the local store fliers and buy things when they are on sale.

So I'm off to tackle our last week of football practices (do you hear the angels singing?) and take a break from the busy-ness of that. It feels like we just started, but at the same time, I'm ready for it to be over. We will have a banquet in November, so we'll get to see the poeple we've become friends with again soon there.

Have a great day, everyone! I'll be back later!

No comments: