6/23/08

I'd Forgotten How Exhausting Staying Home Can Be!

Nothing against working Moms, but I'd forgotten how very, very, VERY tiring it can be staying home with the kids! Mind you, I work in a kitchen with two other women, serving around 300 lunches a day. We serve them within about 2 hours with no warming ovens (meaning we can't prepare everything ahead and keep it warm until time to serve) and it is fast paced!

When I am at home, it is constant demands. Besides the house work and some yard work, the kids are always asking where something is, if we can go here or there and a million other questions. I find myself not wanting to sit down after supper so I don't fall asleep. I also get absolutely worn out by Steven's not wanting to go to sleep at night. It is almost 10:30 at the moment and he just emerged for the thousandth time with some silly excuse. I am at a loss.

I am really struggling to get back into a routine at the moment, so I apologize for the lame posts lately. There just aren't enough hours in the day and just not enough children's sleeping pills on the market. Just kidding.

Well, I'm ready to recharge tonight and tackle yet another day tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Here's a good link if you're looking for Ebac dehumidifiers.

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

The transition time is always the worst! Seems like that is all we've been doing this summer, and there is no set routine. I need one! I'm exhausted too!