5/11/08

Where Did The Weekend Go???

I have been so extremely busy!! I can't believe that the weekend is over and that I haven't posted in so long! CRAZY!!!

First of all, I have to say Happy 8th Birthday to my nephew Brandon! We got to his baseball game just in time to see him smack one into the outfield and turn it into a triple! His party was fun, too and the boys hated to leave. I'll have to post some pics tomorrow.

Secondly, a Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms out there and most of all to my Mom and Mike's Mom. We got to spend time with both sides of the family this weekend, so it was great!

So what else did we spend our weekend doing? In a nutshell, I went to a church event with a friend and got to play Family Feud!! It was so fun!!! Both of the boys had baseball pictures Saturday morning and we spent most of the AM getting those done. Matthew's cancelled game from Thursday night was rescheduled for Saturday at 2, so back we went to the same place pics were taken and watched a great game. Matthew hit 2 doubles! He also tried to steal home after being walked once, but the backstop at that field is closer than the one we usually play on and he got tagged out at the plate. It was a nail-biter! His team was down by 4, but came back to win it by 2! After that, it was off to Mandy's for Brandon's birthday party. Today we had lunch with Mike's family at his sister's house and headed back home so I could finish making cookies for tomorrow night's tee-ball snacks.

WHEW! :o)

Just a reminder that I'll be hosting the Make It From Scratch Carnival on Tuesday this week. Make sure you come back for that!!!

If you haven't gotten your Mom anything for Mother's Day yet, why not try a Parmigiani? It's sure to impress!

No comments: