5/24/08

BIG LIST!

I've got a HUGE to do list that just keeps growing and growing. I needed to take a break from the insanity and blog for a bit, so I thought I'd blog about my list and blow off a little steam. :o)

My main list is as follows:
~Get ready for a trip we're taking
(Plan, shop and pack)
~Outdoor maintenance projects
(Repaint clothesline poles, wash vinyl siding, mulch and other touch-up painting)
~Plan Steven's Birthday party
(Invites, food, etc)
~ Wrap up the school year
(Teacher gifts and attending awards programs)
~Prepare for summer
(Sign kids up for parks & rec., plan summer activities and solidify babysitting schedule)
~Blog (I need to get back in the swing of things this week!)

There are several sub-lists within that one, but that is the gist of what I have on my plate. ***sigh*** Times like this, I wish there were a few more hours in the day or that I had a clone of myself that I could pass some duties on to.

The school year is in the home-stretch and there are so many things I want to do this summer. I can already see weekends filling up with events. It will be interesting as I have some new kids coming this summer and a couple that I hope will be coming here.

It will be fun and I'll be happy when that list gets whittled down a bit.

No comments: