2/1/08

NOW What??

I spent most of the night shivering. Mike threw our sleeping bag over my half of the bed last night because my feet and hands were freezing and I couldn't get them warmed up. I slept (on and off) like that until 4 AM when I awoke with a splitting headache. I didn't want to turn on the light, so I figured I'd take something for the headache when I got up at 6. I went back to bed and 30 minutes of tossing and turning later, I threw off the sleeping bag because I was so hot.

When we got up at 6, Mike said I was burning up. Figures! This is the one day I was actually going to go to work this week (they wanted to make sure I didn't get Matthew's strep throat before I came back to work) and I was going to have to call off?

Luckily, mother nature was on my side and pelted us with ice and sleet and rain, so school was called off. Now I am trying to get in to the Dr. to get a strep test run and make sure I don't get everyone sick this weekend. BLAH!

1 comment:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Oh ick...feel better. Quick...