10/9/07

Wish I Had Read This First




You may remember when we had to replace our faucet in the bathroom and then we had to replace the one in the kitchen.

We replaced both of those faucets with Delta Faucets and now I have found a site that gives so much information I wish I'd read before. It tells you all about the different types of faucets available, what their function is (hint, its not just for filling glasses) and how to determine what type of faucet your sink may need.

Luckily, we knew what type of faucet we wanted- just like the old one. Had I read at the link above, however, I might have chosen something different and I might have used my sink in many more ways.

A new faucet can really give your bathroom or kitchen sink an entirely new look and function for a fairly low cost and minimal effort.

No comments: