9/10/07

So Here's What I've Been Up To

I just posted something cool at my food blog, The Fat Bottomed Girl. Click on over!



Speaking of The Fat Bottomed Girl, I will be hosting the Make It From Scratch Carnival over there on Tuesday. Don't forget to stop by and check out all of the entries. They will inspire you to try something new for sure!



I am also working on my Nifty-Thrifty Thursday Post for this week. That will be right here at It's All For The Best. In case you haven't been here for Nifty-Thrifty Thursday before, I give out tips and links to free samples, links to coupons, links to giveaways and ideas for saving money. This week will be the Thrift Shopping Tips edition. Don't miss it!



I have been entering so many giveaways online and signing up for so many free samples that I may have to go into addiction treatment for freebies! ;o)

1 comment:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

iv'e finally started to get my free samples in the mail!!

To quote Mark - ummm...you got a box of maxi-pads in the mail??? Cant you just go to Walgreens?