9/6/07

Nifty-Thrifty Thursday

Here are your Nifty- Thrifty deals for today!


Join the club at Red Lobster to get a coupon for a free dessert or appetizer with the purchase of two adult entrees. You'll receive their newsletter and specials through the year and there's a bonus for those who refer friends to join!


Check Digital Scrapbooking Freebies every Monday for a new Freebie! They also have an archive page so you can catch up on anything you might have missed!



If you like freebies, bookmark The Freebies Blog. At this well-organized site, freebies are broken down into wonderful categories and are very nicely labeled.



One of my favorite products, Gold Bond Powder is giving away free samples here!



************



In other thrifty news...



Do you LOVE Mr. Clean Magic Erasers as much as I do? Walmart now makes a generic version! They work just as well for a much lower price!



Next week, I will be posting tips about thrift shopping. If you have a blog and would like to post your favorite thrift shopping tips, email me and I'll link to your post. If you don't have a blog, email your tip to me and I'll include it in my post. Of course, you are always welcome to leave a tip in comments as well.

No comments: