8/7/07

And They're Off!!!

It's a crazy, busy week around here; everything is happening all at once. We have Matthew's Enrichment Academy classes (something his teacher nominated him for last year), football conditioning, 2 meetings for me, a dinner with family members that are here from out of state and a wedding.

I had an actual post in the works yesterday, but I only had a minute or two here and there to work on it and it still sits unfinished. I hope to get it posted later on today. To top it all off, Steven had a fever all weekend (gone now) and I have had a headache for 2 days (still here).


It is Tuesday and that means that the Make It From Scratch Carnival #25 is up over at Stop the Ride. You'll be sure to find real content and some great ideas there!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope your headache goes away. Blah.

Just wanted to check in and see how you are. "Hi." (Waves frantically.)