11/13/06

Traveling the blogosphere

After supper, I got the dishes and kitchen cleaned up and decided to do some blog-hopping. I am finding so many new (to me) and wonderful sites! I am overwhelmed by all of the blog carnivals there are to participate in and by all of the amazingly creative people there are out here.

Some of my finds:

CRAFTS (yipee skippy!) at Wise Craft

ORGANIZING TIPS and the 30 day challenge with NEW prizes at I'm an Organizing Junkie

GOOD STUFF at PHAT Mommy , Diary of a SAHM and Antique Mommy

TACKLE IT TUESDAY and so much more at 5 Minutes For Mom

I am having so much fun reading and learning! Keep posting and commenting. I welcome everyone's input and suggestions for blogs to visit. Leave me a note and I'll check you out!

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

When I first started blogging I really only visited people I knew (in real life) BooMama hosted the Tour of Homes and I was overwhelmed also by all that is out there! Still am now sometimes too. I have my everyday visits and then a ton more a check here and there. The RSS feed really helps!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and the link Heather! That is so very nice of you.