11/9/06

Bloggin' Chicks Blogroll

Are you a chick? Do you blog? Then join the Bloggin' Chicks Blogroll! It's really easy and a great way to get exposure for your blog.

Scroll down my sidebar and check out the roll! There are some really funny and interesting blogs on it! Some of my favorites:

5 minutes for mom
Her Majesty's Throne
MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi!!!
Pass the Torch
Rocks In My Dryer
Shalee's Diner

That's just a few. I haven't had time to visit many more, so check them out and let me know if you find any you love!

Thanks to Michelle from Bloggin' Chicks for helping me get started. I'm new to blogs, so I'm still learning to install codes and add to my layout, but she made it very easy and offered help if I needed it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather - I'm honored to be included on your short list of the blogroll.

It's nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting me!

Kelly

michele said...

Thanks for the mention and welcome to the blogroll.

OhTheJoys said...

Now you need to add Blogger Chicks and Cool Hip Blog Mamas!

owlhaven said...

Hi from another blogging chick!

Mary, mom to many

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the group!