3/3/09

Things You Won't Want to Miss

It's only Tuesday and already, it is turning into a crazy-busy week! There are so many things going on as spring is trying to approach.

For one thing, I'm working on more posts for The Garden Project. I'll tell you all about my fruit trees to begin with.

The latest Make It From Scratch Carnival is up over at Applehead! Seriously crafty and tasty treats there this week!!!

I've got some more giveaways in the works for you as well. No, I haven't gotten my hands on any New York Yankees tickets as yet, but wouldn't that be cool?!?!?! If you'd ever like to sponsor a giveaway at It's All for the Best, click here!

Then there are all of the fun and exciting things coming up at work. As you may know, I work for our local schools and we have an annual event in the spring called, Right-to-Read Week. There is always a cool theme, the book fair and the kids' parents get to come eat lunch with them. Busy, yes, but totally fun! I can't wait!

Tomorrow, we'll celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday at school and that should be a hoot!

No comments: