2/22/09

Sunday Reflection

Each Sunday, I post a poem, photo or quote that I love or that speaks to me. Feel free to comment or post your own. See more here.

We have had an extremely busy weekend, so I thought these quotes were appropriate. I keep thinking that if I had several cardboard displays of a lifesize me, I could be everywhere I want to be at once. :o)

Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. Eddie Cantor


All of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
Dale Carnegie


An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth.
Bonnie Friedman, in New York Times

No comments: