1/28/09

Snack Cup for the Car

This is my snack cup for the car. I often need just a little something to munch on in the car on the way home from work. I bought some Kashi Fire Roasted Vegetable crackers (FABULOUS alone or with a cheeseball, BTW. and no Kashi didn't compensate me for this. I just happen to love them.).

I needed something to keep some in while they were in my car. I put them in one of the kids' cups with the lid from a container of sprinkles we had used up. The lid fit the cup just right and the whole thing sits in my cup holder to keep my snacks handy and air-tight! This would also be great for kids snacks!

Get more tips at Rocks in my Dryer!

Have you signed up for my GIVEAWAY? You only have until Monday!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

This is a great tip especially since it saves money bc you are eating from home. thx!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! We are trying to avoid buying snacks and eating fast food.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! We are trying to avoid buying snacks and eating fast food.