12/6/08

Where Has the Time Gone?!?

The days are flying by like a flash! Being a supermodel/world-class chef/novelist can sure keep you busy.
WHAT?!?! I'm not any of those things?
Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?
Aside from housework, working, babysitting and chauffeuring my kids around to practices, I've been trying to get as much of my Christmas gifts made/bought and wrapped as possible. I'm making some real headway and wearing my sewing machine out in the process. :o)
I've got quite a few of my Christmas decorations out of their boxes beside the Indian meal moth traps and up inside the house, but I still have several to get to. When and where did I get all of this stuff? WOW!
I'm taking today to work on Christmas cards and laundry. I did put up my weekly craft post at Make It From Scratch. You should check it out! We also have a birthday party to go to for my nephew Brayden. I can't wait to see how he likes the gift we got him! I'll tell you what it is after I get a picture!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: