7/16/08

WFMW: Tub & Shower Cleaner



I used to love Clorox with Teflon for cleaning my tub surround. I used it on my sinks as well. We even used it to clean off our boat motor. But then they quit making it- who knows why- and I have been searching for a new cleaner that works as well ever since.


Well, now I've found one. I do like a daily shower spray, but when you have hard water, once in a while, you need something a little stronger. I finally gave good old Lime Away a try and it worked! I didn't even have to wait 15 minutes like I did with the other products I've tried! Just spray and wipe with a damp sponge. I did have to break out the rubber gloves, but that's a small price to pay for a super clean shower!

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow for the Christmas In July edition of Nifty Thrifty Thursday!!! :o)

More WFMW posts can be found at Rocks In My Dryer!

No comments: