5/28/08

Busier Than A _____________

You can fill in the blank with your own creative title. I'm overwhelmed and overworked at the moment. We are so super busy at school and even busier around here.

Matthew's class had their 4th grade promotion ceremony last night. It was actually a lot nicer and quicker than I had expected. No Akoya pearls for this event, but there was some dapper apparel to be seen. Matthew received a few awards and he'll get a couple more tomorrow at the all-school awards ceremony. We are so proud of him!!!

His teacher made a comment that I was so glad to hear. She said that this class is the most empathetic and caring class she's had in her entire career. "They genuinely care about each other" she said. I agree. these kids are a great bunch.

I can only hope they never lose that.

No comments: