11/27/07

Links For Tuesday

Today I am home with sick kids. I will probably type up some posts for later on, but for now I will leave you with some links to stuff you might want to check out.



The Make It From Scratch Carnival is up over at Stop The Ride today. Take some time to visit the participants for plenty of great ideas and tips.



Need some inspiration? Take advice from a teenage millionaire! I read this article about 17 year-old Ashley Qualls and the millions she makes from a website, http://www.whateverlife.com/ , she started for only $8! The site features free MySpace backgrounds and has blossomed into a huge graphic design business for the teen and her family.



Makes me wish I knew something about graphic design! :o)



You won't want to miss this cool idea from Org Junkie! If you have little kids, give it a look-see!

I'll be back later on!

No comments: