8/16/07

Nifty- Thrifty Thursday

I am bringing back my Nifty-Thrifty Thursdays only since I now participate in Works For Me Wednesday each week, I decided to leave out the "tips" part of it and just pass on a few of the freebies and savings I find online.

Here is the first NEW installment of Nifty-Thrifty Thursday. Enjoy!



Get coupons for Pizza Hut® by clicking here. You only have to fill in your zip code, but you can opt to receive email coupons.


Print Free online coupons at WorkingMom.com. Great deals to be found there!

Get a FREE issue of Faith & Family Magazine by clicking here and filling out the form.

Let me know what you like or dislike about the new Nifty-Thrifty Thursday. I'm open to suggestions!

2 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

free stuff is my favorite stuff. Seriously.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

So is today Fun Free Friday? Cuz I am all about fun and free. And fun. And Freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!