5/19/07

Favorite Fast Food

My favorite fast food is Arby's- hands down. Quite seriously, I often dream of eating one of their roast beef subs with its dressing dripping only to sop it up with the bun. Mmmmm. My tummy is growling just thinking about it.

Our usual fast food consists of Barberton Chicken after church on Sunday and maybe a pizza or subs for an evening meal (mainly on the weekends). I cook supper almost everyday, so eating fast food is the exception rather than the rule.

Here are some of my other favorite fast foods in no particular order:



1. Wendy's Chicken Club. Lots of mayo, please.


2. Mr. Hero's Cheesesteak Deluxe. Heaven on a bun!



3. MacDonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. One of the reasons I can accurately call my food blog The Fat Bottomed Girl.



4. Arby's Regular Roast Beef. YUM!



5. Burger King's Whopper. This is all I wanted after 36 hours in labor with Matthew.



6. Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza. Mucho Gusto!



So now it's your turn. Do you eat a lot of fast food? What are your favorites?

No comments: