3/10/07

The Winners:

Here are the winners of the prizes for my Ultimate Blog Party prizes. Thanks so much everyone for stopping by and for leaving such great comments! I had fun doing this and I think Steven had even more fun drawing the names. As a matter of fact, he's still running around the house with that hat pulling names out of it and laying them all over the floor.

Without further ado (Was that enough ado? I never know exactly how much ado is appropriate.)...

1. Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloths 2-pack goes to...

Lauren S. at Baseballs and Bows!

2. A large micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth goes to...

Blackpurl at blackpurls knitpickings!

3. Scrapbooking pack #1 goes to...

Life as a Mama!

4. Scrapbooking pack #2 goes to...

Michelle at Faith, Family & Friends!

5. Hand stamped cards made by me go to...

Our Ultimate Blog Party Co-hostess, Janice at 5 Minutes For Mom!

6. Set of 4 kid's craft kits that make a mini American flag banner goes to...

Lissette at This is the Time to Remember!

7. Hand stamped notepad and a gel pen goes to...

The Habitual Picker-Upper at Monkey Giggles!

Thanks to all of you for playing along. It was great to have you all at the party. I will be contacting you soon to get your addresses so I can send out your prizes. You can also email me at mhlessiter@zoominternet.net if you can beat me to the punch.

Don't forget to visit An Island Life to vote for me in the What Inspires You photo contest. You can see my entry for it here. Voting ends tomorrow , so you can vote for me today and tomorrow by leaving my name in comments. Thanks in advance!

Now, I'm off to visit more party posts (there are OVER 900!!! Can you believe it?). Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Woo Hoo! Im so excited to win! Thank you! I added you to my blogroll!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! What a great party it was!