3/8/07

Steven-isms #4

Today while on the way home from preschool, I told Steven we were heading to the meat-packing store. He protested and told me there was no way we were going. He needed reminding of who is actually in charge.

Me: I think you're forgetting something. Who's in charge here?

Steven (pouting in a "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?" way): You are.

Me: And who listens to whoever is in charge?

Steven: Me. And Girlie Girl (babysitting kid). And the other kids you babysit. And Matthew.

Me: That's right. And you don't get to tell Mommy what....

Steven: And Daddy... but he can babysit himself.

The kid cracks me up.

3 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

waht a funny kid!

Samantha said...

LOL This had me laughing for sure :) Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure Mike can babysit himself, but it was funny anyway. Brayden also has had his funny little comments lately like patting on Jesse's belly looking at me and saying "Baby in there mommy" Jesse didn't find it near as funny as I did. Good blog though I don't have much time to read it!