11/10/06

In the category of: "I can't believe I did that!"

I poured some orange drink for my 8 year old last night for supper and he mentioned that it was way too sweet. I told him to add a little water to it. He looked at the gallon jug and said, "How do you get 96 servings out of this? They'd be pretty small!"

I looked at the label and found out that this was drink concentrate! You're supposed to mix 5 (yes, 5) parts water to 1 part concentrate!!! I had to laugh because the only reason I bought the stuff in the first place was that the 4 year old had to take in a snack for his preschool class on Tuesday! I guess we sugared them up REALLY WELL!

2 comments:

DKRaymer said...

Hi Heather, good to meet you! I stopped by to thank you for visiting my blog and read your first post. I had one of those "Duh!" moments myself today! I'm also toying with the idea of doing a little family tree research, but it's going to be tough. Obscure family name, lots of adoptions. Very time consuming, but fascinating, isn't it? Drop by again anytime you're in the neighborhood!
DK
http://aflyoverblog.typepad.com

Stephanie said...

OH how funny!